POST GRADUATE COURSE
Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) is a three years full time course after successful completion of the BDS course from a recognised institute approved by the Dental Council of India.
Entrance to this course will be by NEET entrance examination.
Subjects offered for post graduate education in RCDS & RC
Total seats : 18
- Oral Maxillofacial Surgery – 3 seats
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics – 2 seats
- Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge : 2 seats
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics : 2 seats
- Periodontics : 2 seats
- Pedodontics – 3 seats
- Oral Medicine Radiology – 2 seats
- Oral Maxillofacial Pathology- 2 seats
For Admission Related Queries Please Contact Below Numbers